Satellite C.S. generally delivers satellite connectivity solutions for the petrolium market, but also for telecommunications and broadcasting companies. The proposed solutions ensure the interconnection between fixed and floating oil platforms, building and remote sites with management offices establishing high performance network on which voice, data and critical applications with a considerable amount of contents and information can be delivered. The offered turnkey services enable the company to develop “customized” solutions according to the specific needs of the client.FIND MORE
In addition to satellite connectivity solutions, Sat.C.S. also offers terrestrial microwave link solutions enabled with realized with Hiperlan technology (High Performance Radio LAN) or radio link solutions for the interconnection of points in line of sight the clear visibility point interconnection (?). Ideal for IP-type data transmission that allows a large amount of bandwidth capacity.FIND MORE
THE BROADCASTING SERVICES ARE DIVIDED INTO:
THE SERVICE CONSISTS OF:
- Installation, management and maintenance of an installed satellite transmission terminal at the client’s office
- Satellite band suited for the client’s needs
- Ministerial licences for the satellite transmission
- Help desk service and 24-hour terminal tele-control
- Maintenance costs are not proportional to the geographical proximity of the distribution system but focus instead on the single transmission terminal. The cost of the broadband is optimized by the use of cost-effective satellites
- A single transmitter covers an unlimited number of receivers in wide separate places. – The transmission is digital.
- The reception requires very simple professional DVB decoders.
- Network installation happens very quickly.
DISADVANTAGES:The signal delay is 600 ms, higher if compared to delay values for a terrestrial radio link.
Our help desk provides real-time monitoring and management service for all client networks in the case of malfunctions or faults with a dedicated and exclusive 24/7 telephone number. The network is run via Hiperlan connection between the platforms and the radio link to ground connections. The network was designed to provide closed ring circuits that allow traffic re-routing of an alternative route in the case of a primary link fault
Our assistance and maintenance service covers client owned infastrucutre and is based on three service levels:
- PREVENTATIVE maintenance: regular working site visits to verify the equipment status and functionability to reduce the risk of breakdowns or equipment failures.